LTR 3.45% 75.0¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-40842

1. vmp
    13,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9143
    Thanks @anatol @Process1 @DaisyA and team, excellent posts

I decided to honor @gadgetman and hope he's recovering speedily along with any other ltr holder who have similar issue , 2024 the year to ignore noise  

If there was a bleaker day than now, that would be march 2020, we know what happened to those who bailed out and those who stuck with ltr

We must acknowledge that beot with grace from their mates in power have power to influence the market, in fact some investment banks were fined hundreds of millions over the decades, there is malpractice across business sectors as long as they get away with it paying little for their sins after collecting huge benefits- enough case studies being discussed in universities, the irony is that likely some students reading them will one day become one among  the culprits.  Most mum and dads have knowledge about this now due to readily available well documented info online. We just have to beware of the snares

So where does this place us. Find the gem stock and hold until you decide to sell and help the family and a few others perhaps

You can't fight the beot, you can't stop business malpractices, you can't fix asic. You know that, you've found ltr and it allowed you, many to retire even decades earlier for some - wb said you only need one stock or two

Taking into account the concentrator plant, Ltr now valued at just 50% of azs with just dirt to their name and years from production, and still 7 billion gap vs pls {previously 10 billion, they'll converge at some point imo

I'd just ignore the noise now - not much left to debate about LTR kv - take the time to appreciate what we've got

Best to holders

All imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.025(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.818B
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 75.5¢ 73.0¢ $8.192M 11.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 825699 74.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 321345 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.