LTR 1.50% 98.5¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-40910

1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    It was an amazing day! I have got myself two times buying at $.98 and $1

surely my portfolio is in green despite downtrend price.

when you are sleeping , the company is working.
    I strongly think that highly at this week we will have some positive surprises here at LTR.
    I mentioned before, I say it again to remind myself that Harvey gave its place to Ltr in asx 100, everyone think that Harvey’s price would drop, in reality drophttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6257/6257394-512df339dd9e4457372fdda3607d1f7f.jpg
    of almost 15% then increase of almost 80% ( $3 to above $5) in just less than 6 months.

I think any clever person would be able to know that LTR management are the one of the best and they have done a very good job in the past ( CHN). Ltr will be a leading mine in WA for sure and 100% many people working there to make sure that the mine is a very successful mine with a unique cashflow and data.

I will continue to buy this few days as I am sure that $1 is not going to be available for long time

all above are my research and imo /dyor
    but
    surely if you are not working for shorter or trying to achieve lower price here by feeding negative feeds then there is no reason to be here as we are all know what Ltr will be in few month. Alb offered above $3 , why? Think to know the reason ( I know it because alb management knew what is this mine will be going to do that’s why they offered)

alright , have a fantastic Thursday and Friday and just do your own research.

success will happen with good research and investment in a good company.

I loved pls and Brough more when it was dropped in price two years ago and remembering that pls was one of the best at covid time when it was very different.

Ltr is at the time of a good price but think for your self.

imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.50%)
Mkt cap ! $2.388B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.01 98.0¢ $18.70M 18.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21958 98.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 504777 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.