LTR 2.16% 90.5¢ liontown resources limited

yes Munky they are everywhere today aren't they? all new...

1. 1,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3385
    yes Munky they are everywhere today aren't they? all new ones too, I need cashhounds dump truck again, I thought I had cleaned up my thread. Apparently not. Someone must have moved the fridge and they all scuttled out again.

Two new interesting facts today:

1/ It has been estimated that the China has spent over $200B subsidising their lithium industry (as we suspected). What this tells us is that that the price of lithium and batteries is going to skyrocket into another bubble when this stops which it will now the West is countering with ESG passports, tariffs and restrictions on foreign investments. Joe Lowry has recently predicted this in his latest article.

2/ PLS is planning to build a new refinery for their new 5.2% spod product from their recently discovered resource increase. They cannot use their existing refinery as they need to tailor it for the new ore. What is interesting is that they feel the need to do this even at 5.2% spod which will cost $2B and probably 3 years or more. What does that tell you about their view of the future of Australian hard rock?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.0¢ $26.09M 28.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 472933 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 446423 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.