LTR 3.33% 93.0¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-40987

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2998

Well said @heedlesspage . It’s a typical trend that takes place. When there’s an opportunity to spread FUD on the back of a slump in the investment space they come out like vultures. What’s the purpose on a forum of a non-holding sell sentiment group that often repeat the same ideals at every opportunity? Desperation and thought manipulation are words that come to mind. Could there be a huge cause behind all of this desperation? Let’s put two & two together here before we give these non-holders any credible status. Any sane individual with a non-holding position wouldn’t waste their time.

It’s the quality posts that stand out that are meaningful. @anatol has done extensive research for many years in this sector and his thesis is not to be taken lightly. Whether you’ve read his last couple of posts or not I highly recommend everyone wets their appetite with his knowledgeable insight. Thoroughly researched and rarely posts. But when he does it’s factual and backed up with justification and cross referencing. He’s not here for advice as he doesn’t need any so anything offered I’d consider a privilege.

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/74360933/single

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/74361574/single

Joe Lowry made comment regarding the current negative sentiment. He said “It’s not just China. A lot of it’s self-inflicted by a poorly performing and ill-informed press”

We need to be careful, especially now who we pay attention to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.0¢
Change
0.030(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $2.254B
Open High Low Value Volume
87.0¢ 94.0¢ 83.5¢ $48.47M 54.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1009895 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.5¢ 149856 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.