LTR 1.89% 90.8¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-41027

1. 3,549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2448

This week we will likely see all the trolling and volatility in our share price reach a crescendo before two big events.

1. End of Financial Year when tax loss selling and internal share transfers that funds and other investors do to massage their tax positions before EOFY.
    2. The imminent start of production which some logic says must not begin before 30/6 as it may influence the financial reports with different accounting rules for an explorer/developer compared to producer.

Any announcements about finance and drawdown of debt facilities together with a plant operation report about recoveries with some broad timelines for ramp up will follow in coming weeks imo. We may need to wait for the quarterly in late July for details.

It is now a time for holders to have patience in my opinion. Lithium chemical price is something management cannot control directly. However, the fact that we are benchmarking the price to lithium hydroxide, by my estimates will likely result in a significant improvement over these China spot prices. I'm looking forward to see the actual pricing in due course. I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

Regards

DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.8¢
Change
-0.018(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $2.242B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 91.5¢ 90.5¢ $2.514M 2.761M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 281240 90.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.0¢ 57686 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.