LTR 3.89% 93.5¢ liontown resources limited

I find it quite pathetic to hear people scaremongering that...

1. 573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    I find it quite pathetic to hear people scaremongering that Liontown Resources is going bust, especially given the strong backing it has received from the federal government. Liontown's flagship project, the Kathleen Valley lithium project, has been recognized as a crucial part of Australia's push towards becoming a key player in the global lithium market. The government’s support underscores its significance, not just for the company but for the nation’s strategic interests in the renewable energy sector.

The federal government's backing isn't just a casual endorsement; it's a clear signal of confidence in Liontown's potential to deliver substantial economic and technological benefits. They see the value in securing a domestic supply of lithium, which is critical for the burgeoning electric vehicle market and renewable energy storage solutions. This project is more than just a business venture; it represents a significant step forward in achieving national goals in sustainability and economic resilience.

Moreover, the resources and infrastructure already invested in the Kathleen Valley project indicate a solid foundation for future success. With such strong institutional support and a clear path to market, it's hard to see how anyone could seriously consider Liontown as being on the verge of failure. The pessimism seems unfounded when you consider the broader context and the strategic importance of their work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.5¢
Change
0.035(3.89%)
Mkt cap ! $2.206B
Open High Low Value Volume
90.5¢ 93.5¢ 90.0¢ $5.559M 6.042M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 320532 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.5¢ 392089 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.