LTR 4.80% 59.5¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-41367

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Here in the forum I feel like I'm trapped in a church community like back in the day. Strong faith and solidarity are supposed to make you strong, but the comments here are always so impulsive that you have no choice but to hold on. You lose or forget your own voice,which was already there back then and said selling is a good time. In the end you should have listened to yourself.You can be very happy about the exceptionally good comments here. The management is great. But you all forget that you invested in these shares at the beginning to increase your investment. Today you look at the shares and feel like you've entered into a marriage.The trend, the chart, the shorters have a clear upper hand. Holding on to the shares as you were told hasn't done anything since $3.I'll tell you honestly,I was also trapped by the comments, but sold at $3 on the very last day, luckily, and I have to say I struggled with the situation for far too long. You invest and look at the risk ratio, which was already quite high at $3 at the time because the mine is not producing but has a market capitalization close to that of Pilbara. Even then I asked myself how much upside is possible here and it was 20% in the best case scenario. Otherwise, if the deal doesn't work out, it will fall because Albermale's deal was purely based on greed in order to maintain the monopoly position in the long term.Liontown is a top mine with top management. But the lithium price is of great importance and no one can predict the problems even with this top company. So we don't even know how much they will actually produce.my comment comes too late for you, I know. because now you would say it's not worth selling. No one wants you to sell, I want you to open your eyes to the other side again.This forum and the type of people currently will tear my comment to pieces because the masses are betting on a rising price, rightly so, as am I. You just lose the view from above and no longer trust your own decision or feeling because you think the other person is shining with their expertise and must know better.I am writing this here because it triggered the strongest feeling for me, although I can post this in many forums. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and at some point I would like to be part of this share again, but not at the current price.Thank you for reading and I hope I was able to open your eyes a little with this, I don't need any likes, my account is definitely fake or that there is no substance behind this because I have only made so few comments. People in the media look at the wrong points to form an opinion. Just think for yourself again and you will be happy based on your own opinion/decision
    Last edited by TheSalomob: 08/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.5¢
Change
-0.030(4.80%)
Mkt cap ! $1.442B
Open High Low Value Volume
62.0¢ 62.5¢ 59.0¢ $8.852M 14.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 212314 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 310624 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.