LTR 4.80% 59.5¢ liontown resources limited

@TheSalomobNobody has ever told us investors that we ‘must hold...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 892
    @TheSalomob

Nobody has ever told us investors that we ‘must hold at all costs’ and we have to stick together like a church community. rolleyes.png
    What it is in my view, is that we have a common interest, in so far as we believe in Liontown as a very long term investment, not simply a trading stock. Some are looking longer term for higher growth, and some for possible dividends down the track. I sort of get the feeling you are trying to say that we are somehow part of some Liontown cult or something because many of us have held throughout everything and do not listen to our own ‘inner self.’

If you haven’t yet noticed, this is an investment social media forum. One expects like minded investors would be here discussing their interests. That does not equate to an over reliance on each other. Last time I looked nobody here told me to buy another 150K shares.

We’re all capable of buying and selling when we feel like it, and we don’t need to get financial advice from each other to make those decisions. Shorters want us to sell when THEY feel like it! But F..K that. They can do you know what. It doesn’t get any simpler than that.

If you chose to sell at $3 that is your business. Nobody can criticise you for that. What some of us will do though is form an opinion as to why you are now bothering to return, and then suggest we ‘open our eyes a little’. Yeah right. Where are you going with that one mate? You seem to also go on a bit about shorters having the upper hand and holding on to our shares has not helped us etc.…… Sounds sus to me.

One suggestion you make is spot on. You say we should think for ourselves. 100% correct, and that is exactly what we are all doing. cool.png

I did look at your other posts for other stocks and noticed a common theme for stocks you do not hold, and that is that you like to enquire about them asking what others think? So from a Liontown holder’s point of view, I’ll tell you what I think. I can say that I firmly believe that holding Liontown shares IMO is a no brainer. Especially now, with so much future upside to the share price. It does not matter if that is next week, next month, or next year. EV,s are here to stay, energy storage is ramping up like never before, Liontown is going into production in about 2 to 3 weeks with tier 1 offtake partners, and those short are going to have a huge problem they will have to face at some point. How to get out!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.5¢
Change
-0.030(4.80%)
Mkt cap ! $1.442B
Open High Low Value Volume
62.0¢ 62.5¢ 59.0¢ $8.852M 14.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 212314 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 310624 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.