LTR 3.36% 61.5¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-41430

1. 5,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21430
    Very true mate.

Another prediction now;

The buyer of the spare 100kt spod concentrate may be POSCO..!
    wink.png
    How good would that be?

I think "Someone" knows that well too.

Posco is partner of Hancock. Hancock's Roy Hill iron ore project was jointly developed by POSCO and Hancock. The South Korean steelmaker holds a 12.5% stake in Roy Hill mine.

Posco is still developing its Sal Da Vida brine project in Argentina. Galaxy sold a part (tenements) of its Sal da Vida brine project in Argentina in 2018 for USD280m to Posco.

Posco also in partnership with PLS for a lithium hydroxide plant project in Korea.

Posco is a big company. Posco wouldn't care with the dirty tactics of anyone who want to acquire LTR cheaply. Posco prefers to make proper business like LG management. Its management is not bandits or not jackals but proper business people. It's obvious from their interest in the lithium market for a long time.

Let's wait and see if they have a serious interest in LTR's very high quality spod.

LTR has the best and superior lithium mine in the world. All those Koreans and Japs know that well because they look for the quality and for long term.

It's not only the mine which is superior, it's also the lithium ore itself. We have the best lithium ore in the world; better than Greenbushes. It has very little iron and other impurities in it.

I can tell you that our DMS (Dense Media Separation) plant will not be separating much unwanted metals (like iron) because there is very little iron in it. So the end product is being very high quality spod concentrate. We knew that 4 years ago.

Those idiot shorters and downrampers will learn how important these technical things are after they see more high quality offtake buyers lined up. It is already the case but those idiots are still ignoring it. They only know how to short b pouring a lot of money and using dirty trading algorithms and how to get a company failed by their dirty tactics, social media and other media manipulations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.5¢
Change
0.020(3.36%)
Mkt cap ! $1.479B
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 62.0¢ 56.5¢ $6.079M 10.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
79 328725 61.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.5¢ 88515 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.