LTR 5.00% 94.5¢ liontown resources limited

Hi @dynofishThey are now hopelessly trying to discredit me here....

1. 5,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19942
    Hi @dynofish

They are now hopelessly trying to discredit me here. Because I saw what's coming which they couldn't see; the Strategic LG Partnership.

I told this on my Feb post and told them if that was going to happen you can't stop LTR. Now they are panicked and trying everything they can do while buying back their short positions. They just need to keep the sp low to buy back but no one will be selling anymore if not buying.

All I can say is; they are stupid, at least not smarter than us here.

Yes they have a lot of money, yes they blocked ALB's takeover, yes LTR's price went down after CR, yes they have been successful to get LTR's $760m credit cancelled, but they still can't stop LTR's advance in production.

Now they are racing against the time.

Those shorters mob, BEOT and the "Someone" was all working for the same aim which was the stock price collapse of LTR. They have done it to this level. They got the $760m credit cancelled in January IMO, they would also get cancelled the $550m credit opened on March this year IMO. They were all working together to do that but they have had different interest as you can imagine; shorters wanted to make money, the BEOT and the "Someone" wanted to acquire LTR at very cheap price.

Just be careful here, these brutal people who have no ethics are not Chinese, they are the western people. So put Chinese aside here. Their interests are going parallel in these days but those interests will cross and crash each other very soon when the Chinese start buying more lithium from Australia.

I saw all these dangers in February this year. I also told you here that I told TG to make a CR rather than relying on bank credits (I just sent a long email to him as a shareholder and gave my opinions. He did not comment other than saying thank you for your opinions". That's all).

The LTR management was already in alert of all those things actually because they were talking to LG at that time and LG was at KV site in February.

I told them on my post in February; "You can't stop LG"

The interesting point is that those idiot and arrogant shorters, BEOT and the "Someone" couldn't see LG deal was coming. So they got angry to me IMO. LOL...

Now, they have no choice other than closing their shorts; in squeeze or in comfort! It's up to them.

They have no other way other than closing their shorts and getting out,
    because LTR's mcap is too low and they know it well.

Short Squeeze might be on the way!
    Probably they are talking to each other to organise the exit que from their shorts, but they might start fighting with each other to get the exit gate first. Then that'd be called the "Short Squeeze" because the exit gate is not wide open.

It's obvious from LG's accepted price of $1.80 in convertible notes operation.

LTR's stock price has to be at least $2 today which implies to less than $5b mcap which is still too low for KV project when its in production in 3 weeks time.

We also know what should be LTR's mcap now from AZS's calculated mcap of $2.8b which has no MRE or nothing. Those shorters, BEOT and the "Someone" know that well too.

By a little bit recovery of lithium prices (above $1500/t for SC6 which is very close) LTR's sp will go over $3 again. That's for sure for me.

Last edited by anatol: Yesterday, 22:07

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.5¢
Change
0.045(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.291B
Open High Low Value Volume
90.5¢ 95.5¢ 90.0¢ $12.70M 13.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 116447 94.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 33526 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.