LTR 3.17% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

Hey AnatolThe BEOT has blown it, and sooner or later, somebody...

1. 9,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1448
    Hey Anatol

The BEOT has blown it, and sooner or later, somebody is going to make a dash for the door ....

i remember process 1 saying that hancock called ltr " the special project"..well how special is it now?..goyder and crew have done the "someone" up like a kipper...

The reality is now korean investors ( among others) have been educated about LTR, one would think they will be looking with interest at Ltr and the fact that LG is heavily involved has compounded the problem for the "Someone. "...

The free float is getting tighter..and should LG decide to increase their stake , well somebodys goose is cooked..

The " someone" has been shown for the person they are ... The "someone" has been ill-informed, and may i say it led down the garden path...

Goyder and crew holdings, including LG and battle hardened investors combined, make a huge hill to get over and in 3 weeks, that Hill gets mountainous...

i see a few of the regular trolls are currently missing in action ..screenshots some of the posts and forwarding to LTR is going to get them in all sorts of trouble...Trying to discredit the company with inuendo and fabricated information with the intention of deliberately running the company down is downright disgusting.all part of the playbook but none the less disgraceful..

The BEOT may make attempts to discredit you, but we are all better educated because of your insightful posts keep up the good work mate...and if the BEOT dont.like it , thats even more reason to keep.posting..

Knowledge is power but the real.power is what you do with that knowledge..jence i am holding and going nowhere...

Rerate on the cards its only a matter of time...

Long live the Lion!!

Laters....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
-0.030(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $2.291B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 92.0¢ 91.0¢ $2.554M 2.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32055 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 186984 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.