LTR 3.76% 96.5¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-41529

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20044
    Great post@Process1. Thanks.

It's my "understanding" that the KV plant is actually at test production atm.
    It's producing, but at low quantities because it's in fine tuning process.
    Everything is working order. 99.99% complete IMO.
    I don't believe any report of any of those instos; Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, JPM, Credit Swiss, now UBS, etc. They are all reporting for the benefit of their positions in the market.

Lithium prices have already started decoupling from China. Being IRA and/or ESG compliant are both very important for the western battery manufacturers and EV OEMs. That's one of the main reasons of the offtake buying que at the front gate of LTR.

LTR has no problem for selling its spod. It's already all sold out.

Price?
    Don't worry, we will not sell our 6.3% very low impurity spod concentrate at the China spot market price. No way. We will have our own price. Korean and Japanese markets buy the high quality lithium chemicals and pay the premium.
    "Aus super is the highest shareholder in SYR.ASX. If they are happy to invest in that they will invest in any anything... risk clearly isn't a problem for them"

Correct.
    AusSuper is in SYR for very long term. The fund manager of AusSuper Luke Smith said that even in 2019. He said they were in these battery mineral stocks for long time like 10 years. So he supported SYR for long time, even gave convertible notes. AusSuper's cost for SYR is around 70c and they are in loss but they don't care. Syrah's graphite project is going to produce for the western battery supply chain then it will have not much problem. China makes synthetic graphite but can't make synthetic lithium. LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
0.035(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $2.340B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 98.0¢ 94.0¢ $13.99M 14.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 245349 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 330617 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.