LTR 3.63% $1.00 liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-41580

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    The fact that Goldman Sachs, the most extremely bearish on Lithium of all the big brokers, rate Liontown shares as a neutral at a price target of $1.15 shows that the current price of $1 per share is seriously undervalued. Bell Potter at $1.85, LGES convertible notes at equivalent $1.80 for $365m equity.

Using PLS for sake of comparison, adjusting for MC and resource size, if LTR were producing at name plate today it should be trading at least $1.69 per share right now, just for starters.

With background dynamics of past events such as TO offers as well as the well known and lauded characteristics of LTR company as a whole means that the wheels will soon be rolling like a nonstop freight train for this stock, and it will roll fast. If lithium spot prices start going back up, shorters should be deathly concerned.

We also await fantastic news and announcements soon.

The month of July and August might be one of the most dramatic times to observe for this company.

I haven't felt this positive and upbeat about a Lithium stock for so long than I have with Liontown right now.

Previous sentiment on 'Hold', now I will change to 'Buy'.

Blue skies ahead

All just IMO. Not financial advice. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.035(3.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.425B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ $1.02 97.0¢ $15.30M 15.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 92465 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 20810 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.