LTR 1.52% $1.01 liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-41739

1. vmp
    13,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8971
    I believe both SQM and alb will be making statements to their stakeholders if the earthquake caused changes in the brine sources in Chile. The quake is 117km deep but these brines are extracted between 2.6km and 5km deep.

It reminds us investors a range of factors to consider when investing particularly in a mining company.

There is risk of this nature- geographical location.

But the risk of ‘human earthquake’ of incompetence and corruption are as dangerous if not worse. This can be seen by the outcome of the lithium trifecta in reverse gear. They have destroyed the financial, mental, physical and emotional health of investors and their immediate and extended families.

Back to LTr
    Big week just ahead……….Days Away people.

This week will be the first round of knockout

Anns to expect:

1. ribbon cutting, Official production commencement, 17-year wait for TG, and 5 years for many here including my family. That day deserves a red for all LTH don’t you think?

2. Quarterly report/ detailed update of activities

3. Diggers and Dealers conference to showcase arguably the best lithium mine in the world.

Cant help but reflect on the last 5 years since boarding the liontown train. Hundreds of family meetings whether to sell at 30, 50, 100 or 150 baggers, the ups and downs, and finally reaching triumphantly our production milestone.

For those still holding since 2019 or earlier, Marcus padley moment of not cheating yourself of a huge opportunity
    Last edited by vmp: Today, 11:31

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.015(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $2.437B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.0¢ $1.04 96.5¢ $12.25M 12.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 250234 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 51730 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.