LTR 2.48% 78.5¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-41758

1. vmp
    13,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9267
    Shorters still ferociously attacking. 265m when LG funding was Ann’s, and now 268m
    The lion must fight like a lion not lamb chops.
    With $380m working capital, I’m expecting some other opportunities once ramp up stabilises

just an observation folks to put Ltr in perspective

Mt Holland 50:50 Wes/sqm capacity 380tpa at 5.5% and 75% recovery

PLS aiming to build a WOF concentrator and produce up to 1.9mtpa at 5.2% all up with their dms

You can see these two peers with a huge difference in their trajectory- it seems PLS shareholders are happy to keep blasting billions of tonnes of rocks and waste at zero profit allegedly to kill competitors that cannot survive on low spodumene prices. This is like putting your geee on neutral and depressing the accelerator in full throttle daily in and day out like a crazy 5 year old.

WES/SQM likely more tempered and want to make money with an integrated concentrator.

Enter LTR- it’s in the middle.

With PLS expecting to spend up to $1.2b (possibly +30% or up to $1.65 b on its WOF concentrator, pls shareholders can say good bye to dividends unless they can make super profits.

Mt Holland maiden report interesting to see, in days, they started production in q2 24 and expect to produce 100t by June 24, hence check the Wes quarterly what their lithium business is like at ramp up period.

Ok guys as I said this is just to put kv in perspective.

I don’t think TG built this company over 17 years to make zero buckley profit month after month after month. It reminds you the importance of skin in the game. Over to you what you think wher Ltr is positioned wrt to peers

IMG_2175.gif
    Last edited by vmp: 22/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.