LTR 2.60% 98.5¢ liontown resources limited

Hi Scotteedoesknow. This has been a worry since The Don -...

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    Hi Scotteedoesknow.

This has been a worry since The Don - surprisingly - came back for a second round. And the risk is very much on, mainly because Trump is a unpredictable person with a vindictive streak. There is - however - the age old difference between what you boast from the podium and what is actually decided upon among cooler heads ones the election confetti been swept up and the balloons put away. As I pointed out: President Biden was clever enough to position the battery factories in states with a high percentage of Trump supporters - chiefly because the land was cheap, closeness to mining jurisdictions was imminent and the locals were in need of employment – but also for political reasons. This would make an uprooting of the whole industry extremely unpopular and Trump probably already have the excuses ready as to WHY he can't dismantle the US EV industry even though he REALLY, REALLY would like to - he no doubt will blame Joe Biden, again.

Furthermore - Trump is quite hostile against Chinas manufacturing supremacy and will most likely keep in place any tariffs places on Chinese EV put in place by the Biden administration.

There is also the aspect of the armed forces which nobody talks about. Rare earths and lithium plays a big role in the next generation on US weaponry.

So...my guess is that Trump will complain and bitch about what Joe Biden has set in place, realise it will not be possible to wind it back, bitch some more - and then, in private, realise its benefits and finally….. claim the accolades and expect praise for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.5¢
Change
0.025(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $2.388B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ $1.01 97.5¢ $10.26M 10.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 97045 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.5¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.