LTR 5.46% 96.5¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-41884

1. 1,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 419
    Is Liontown standing on the very precipice of greatness? ….. if any of the following two Australian dramatic fortune stories are anything to go by ….. two of Australian’s biggest billionaires…… is it Tim’s turn now?

In 2014, Gina Rinehart's flagship mining company, Roy Hill Holdings, announced a massive $4.4 billion profit for the year, primarily driven by soaring commodity prices and a bumper $5.6 billion payday to its shareholders. This was a significant milestone for Rinehart, as her company had just started shipping iron ore from its new mine in Western Australia's Pilbara region. The success of the Roy Hill mine, which is majority-owned by Rinehart's Hancock Prospecting, contributed to her ranking as Australia's richest person from 2011 to 2015, according to Forbes.

In May 2008 Andrew Forrest made a significant breakthrough when he shipped iron ore. This breakthrough was related to the development of a green iron ore shipment, which was a part of his efforts to transition his company, Fortescue, into a global green renewables and resources company. This breakthrough was announced in a cryptic manner during a speech, where he mentioned a "major breakthrough" that would help drive the company's transition. The breakthrough involved turning iron ore into green iron without the use of hydrogen, a key step in reducing carbon emissions from steel production. This development was achieved in less than a year since the project started, and it was considered a significant milestone in the company's quest to become a global green energy leader.

The above was spewed by Elon Musk’s X GROK AI machine…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
0.050(5.46%)
Mkt cap ! $2.340B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 98.0¢ 92.0¢ $15.00M 15.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 148095 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 275693 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.