LTR 1.84% 96.8¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-42069

1. 2,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2161
    Hi Drumo,
    Any T20 list that I have seen, not published by the company, has been inaccurate. There are holdings that should be included, but aren't. Even when included, the number of shares held are way out of date. The company has said ALB are no longer holding, and I would believe that.
    The company has faced enormous challanges the last few years, and has conquered them all. It is a tremendous feat to have delivered the project on time and, as a long term holder, I fully appreciate the work that has been done, and the professionalism in the way it has been carried out. I believe, like many market insiders, that eventually, the lithium markets will turn, and we will see better days. I'm doing my part to add to demand. I have just installed a 40kWh battery for the house, next will be a new EV. For now, the focus for LTR will be on optimising plant processing and ramping to nameplate. We have the ore grade and purity, and we have the right management. I'm confident we can remain profitable through hard times and be one of the few companies to fully prosper when the market turns.
    @GGG77, thanks for the thought the other day. As you are aware, I'm facing my own challenges atm, but hopefully I can conquer them as well. I will try to harnress the strength of the lion.
    All the best. Will be out of action for a while.
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.8¢
Change
0.018(1.84%)
Mkt cap ! $2.291B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 99.0¢ 94.0¢ $9.366M 9.730M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 170073 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 308760 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.