LTR 0.00% 83.5¢ liontown resources limited

I've seen quite a bit of complaining about ASIC's lack of...

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2044
    I've seen quite a bit of complaining about ASIC's lack of potency, recently. I just wanted to share my own experiences to note that it's not just ASIC. Big money speaks MANY languages!

I'm in the States (Southern California). Last night, I decided to try to take advantage of the fact that LTR (LINRF, here in the States) is barely followed, here, and do some topping-up on the strength of the first production announcement. Specifically, I entered an offer last night to purchase 49,450 shares of LINRF at U$0.62 per share.

As has happened to me on more than one occasion, recently, some rat bastard was able to purchase 28,500 shares at 0554 hours (as in 36 minutes before the market opened), at a price of U$0.6127, but then there wasn't a single share that moved during the entire trading day, and my order went unfilled. No explanation from my broker about how it was that someone was able to make their purchase for LESS than my open bid, 36 minutes before the market opened. Somewhere out there, some poor sod got less than what was offered for his/her/their 28,500 shares, as well.

I'll give it some thought and make a new offer, tonight. At these prices, it seems a steal. Keep in mind, I'm not day trading, I intend to sit on this and collect a dividend while watching the SP grow, unless someone, be it Gina, Rio, BHP, or my Fairy Godmother, makes a reasonable takeover offer.

Not investment advice, since I'm not a licensed advisor of any type (unless you have questions about asbestos, lead-based paint, or various other hazardous materials), just my personal opinion.

Best regards and have a nice evening!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.024B
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 85.0¢ 82.0¢ $10.00M 11.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 108577 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 53840 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.