LTR 4.15% 92.5¢ liontown resources limited

Hey Bunn,I've been here through all the account name changes,...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43

Hey Bunn,

I've been here through all the account name changes, and I'm actually a bit bored right now, so I'm going to entertain this.

Let's just give the cult behaviour a rest, yeah? It's not needed or welcomed. When someone invests their hard-earned money into a company and holds for years, it's fair for them to be happy with the company's success (as I am). Why wouldn't you be? When we started, it was a patch of dirt, and now it's a producing mine. If that's not something to celebrate, your life must be quite sad.

When you say "we're" not part of the business (which is actually insulting), but we bought shares in the Capital Raises which helped the company grow into what it is today, isn't this the exact meaning of being part of the business? No, I wasn't shovelling dirt, but I was earning money to invest in the company, and in turn, I was a part of it. Anyone who bought into the CR is a part of the business—that's a simple fact with any investment. Without the investors (big and small), there would be no BOD or staff on their payroll.

Yes, the members of this HC LTR group are passionate about their investments (as am I), but shouldn't you be? They say invest in what you know, and you'll always do well. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be here. I think you've been here so long, and you're still here commenting often, that you're either extremely bored or actually have an interest in LTR, whether short or long. In which case, just posting screenshots of other posts doesn't actually help or contribute—it's just annoying and fills up the feeds with copy and paste.

Nothing has changed here; it's been like this from day one, and this isn't the only feed on HC that's like this. The reason you'd be here is only if you had an interest in the feed; otherwise, you're just wasting your own life and should be researching better investments instead of commenting here.

I know I'm wasting my own time commenting to you, but I'm doing so for new members who come here and might be put off by your cult-like speaking. If anyone is acting like a cult here, it would actually be you. You're the one going against genuine members of a forum that is here for them, and if you have no interest, it isn't for you.

And yes, just to be transparent, I do agree with your comment on TG/BOD recommending to sell at $3. You can look at it any way you want, but the BOD did say to accept, and I did. I sold 90% or more into Gina, assuming that the business was being sold anyway, so I might as well take the gains, buy a house, and live comfortably. I didn't sell because I didn't think LTR would be a success. I wasn't at all surprised by the fall because, as you know, most company takeover bids are at a premium, and if they don't go ahead, the stock will always go back to the last price pre-offer. Take in the LIT drop, and you have LTR at today's prices—it shouldn't be all that much of a surprise to anyone.

So the fact you keep saying LTR fell from $3.19 to now is true in a basic sense. But you can't take a premium takeover bid in this basic argument. Pre-bid, LTR was trading around $1.20-$1.40, not $3.19. It was only $3.19 because of the takeover bid and because Hancock saw value in it. This was an amazing opportunity to sell into a billionaire who I believe will likely hold their shares (some of mine) into the future. So I don't feel guilty about this decision. Given the current pullback from pre-bid pricing, I still believe in LTR as I did before. I have since bought back in, but obviously not to the extent I had before.

To add some context to why some members may not have sold: it could be a very simple answer—their wealth situation is very different from yours and mine. I wanted to build a home for my family, and this, for context, is well into the millions—I'm not talking about a shack in the bush. I'm also in my mid-30s with many years ahead to build wealth. Some here would already own a home, already have a cash pile plus their investments, which meant selling at $3 actually wouldn't change their lifestyles. To some, a few million gain is like $1,000 to others. You need to remember everyone is different, and just because they didn't sell at $3 doesn't mean anything to you or me.

Also, we're not delusional. In fact, you've been here as long as me, pre-5c, and you've argued with everyone ever since. I would be extremely shocked if you have not also made millions by investing and selling at $3.19. Did you not buy under 5c? You've been around this long? Why are you still pushing the same boring stories and not admitting you're just being annoying and, behind the scenes, you've actually been buying and selling just like the rest of us?

You also seem so sure of yourself that I bet you shorted at $3.19 i bet you made millions as you saw all this unfold before it did?

Can you be transparent and let us all know why you're still here if you don't hold? I know you've said you put a few hundred large into LTR around 40c, did you sell these at the top? or close to? Give me a better conversation, i'm genuinely interested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.