LTR 4.15% 92.5¢ liontown resources limited

Some important things to note is that the entire index is being...

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Some important things to note is that the entire index is being dragged down, it's not LTR specific. In fact, LTR is holding up extremely well in comparison to other companies in the lithium space (ALB:US -6.63, LTM -8.02, PDN -10.81, PLS -4.65) with the exception of MIN which only closed down -1.9% for the day. There is a tremendous resilience for LTR holders, I too took the opportunity to increase my holdings on Friday which I am very pleased about. This Company should really be trading above +$1.80 from the LG deal and funding, short-term off-take agreement ("OTA") with Sinomine, and first production completed (Bell Potter is probably the most accurate with the valuation at $1.90 per share).

Currently the market cap for LTR is only $2bn; From the now binding OTA's, at full-capacity producing 700ktpa (from 4mpta ore processing) of spodumene concentrate, it could fetch approximately $1bn annual revenue at CURRENT prices... I think it's obvious how significant of a player LTR is and I can easily see its market cap increasing significantly over the years as the company matures and lithium prices recover... I wouldn't be surprised if LTR hits a market cap of $20bn to $40bn within 5 years which would see a 10x to 20x gain in current share price... I thank the short-sellers for allowing me to acquire more LTR at this dirt cheap price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.