LTR 4.20% 62.0¢ liontown resources limited

There are those on these threads who are posting something like...

1. 3,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2815
    There are those on these threads who are posting something like 50 times a week (or for some literally hundreds) on stocks that they have supposedly zero investment in, but want to tell others about all the reasons actual investors ought to be worried about their financial decisions. Then some even have the effrontery to call long time posters and investors disingenuous for responding unkindly to their advances?!?....

I was trying to think of some analogy to this behaviour and thought about maybe if someone called at your home and said the neighbourhood was going to the pack or it was possible that a freeway would be constructed nearby or whatever. One might well ask some questions, but if not satisfied with the answers or suspecting the motives might be to say, acquire your property for a development, you would send them on their way. If it happened several times and they wanted to argue the toss about any issue, I imagine the vast majority of us would soon slam the door.

That is what I so often see here. And that is why many posters who assess the motives of others are dubious at best, and malicious at worst, place some on the ignore list. And then we have those who say "that would be stifling discussion and everyone should listen to the arguments so we can make a balanced decision"...omg...I don't need it! Anyone who effectively implies they are kindly helping me out with "information" and spending minutes and hours of their valuable life on these threads from the goodness of their hearts, needs to realise I didn't come down in the last shower of rain.

Regards
    DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.0¢
Change
0.025(4.20%)
Mkt cap ! $1.503B
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 63.0¢ 56.5¢ $9.783M 16.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 320516 61.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.0¢ 4646 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.