LTR 0.60% 84.0¢ liontown resources limited

Reflecting to the past when IO was been played like lithium...

1. 3,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 796
    Reflecting to the past when IO was been played like lithium years ago by China, when Gina picked AGO....its was exactly the same sentiment...IO didn't want to go past $50 a ton...for years

That's when all the small IO miners were wiped out ...feels so similar with small players finding hard..

ESS being taken out by Chris..AGY and CXO at all time lows like LTR , infact they are trying to save all the cash to stay above water...Reality is any explorer with decent tenement wont survive and would be taken out sooner or later...

It's these times that you find a quality project and keep buying as much as you can...sentiment is sh...no one except shorters interested in them...infact thank the shorters for buying LTR under $1...

I knew that lithium would retrace at some point and I have been waiting...but really didn't expect LTR at this price...it's like a lottery ticket which is guaranteed in few years time....

If this does not get taken out and lithium moves up, can you imagine this cash cow with dividends....

Looking forward ...glh..

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.