LTR 2.94% 87.5¢ liontown resources limited

Very insightful cost @anatol I am aware of the transfer pricing...

1. vmp
    13,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9085
    Very insightful cost @anatol
    I am aware of the transfer pricing issues that tech companies are scrutinised for over the years. It’s interesting that a similar modus operandi is actually doable or appears being done also in the resources sector.
    There is often a way to overcome these though. Such as coming up with some ‘checklist’ or advice that tax practitioners provide - Yeap beot pay millions to minimise taxes, and one can’t help to think what PwC did regarding conflict of interest consulting to ATO are a tip of the iceberg because it’s clearly stupidly ridiculous, but there are a plethora of ‘nonridiculous-looking’ tools in the shed hence they’re so effective the ‘workarounds’ escape the tax man’s hay fever afflicted nose.

It wouldn’t be far fetched that 30,000 shareholders of Ltr alone would be paying billions of cgt to ato. The tax man is missing out on billions of cgt tax and royalty taxes.

It seems it’s the least of their worry though as money can be borrowed annually to sustain the welfare state in perpetuity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.5¢
Change
0.025(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $2.121B
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.5¢ 85.3¢ $8.253M 9.463M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30489 87.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 252133 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.