LTR 5.81% 81.0¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-42527

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    No one can read the sharemarket’s future, despite short sellers and traders trying so hard to peer through the shroud.

If they truly could, they wouldn’t be spending so much time on HC promoting their claims. They would already be wealthy influencers too busy operating their social media channels or investment consultancy businesses.
    As they are not the success stories they seem to want readers to believe, I just disregard their repetitious HC content.

As a longterm investor, I play the long game, which is what works for me. Hourly, daily, weekly and monthly sp fluctuations are just noise in the FA method.

Since a year ago, LTR’s sp is now at a 70% discount to that paid by Gina, and a 50% discount to the last cr price. This fall in sp is despite completion of a state of the art mine development, secured full funding, extended BOAs and commencing production.

There is increasing commentary on potential consolidation and M&A in the Li sector by big players.

China’s long term strategy on green energy materials gathers in complexity, deception and geographical spread. Western govts have begun to act in response to China’s New Energy dominance.

It’s a strong signal to me to “get a seat at the table” in case of a takeover.
    Just bought quite a large block of LTR shares and am happy to hold for the next 12 months. Would be an interesting 12 months, I believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
-0.050(5.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.964B
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 84.5¢ 81.0¢ $8.663M 10.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 678312 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 83450 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.