LTR 2.55% 80.5¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-42922

1. 3,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2967
    I am inclined to agree @SMP46 ... I don't like making predictions about market direction, but what I do know is that the price of sub $0.80 per share is a ridiculously low price whatever a reasonable person thinks about the fundamentals of LTR in the medium term. It is also about what is a reasonable price for the commodity in the medium term and where we were in terms of battery grade lithium carbonate was a nonsense price that was never going to deliver what the market needs over even the medium term, let alone provide an incentive price long term to attract new investment and bankable projects to meet the inevitable future demand!

That is why I said that we had to be perilously close to the capitulation level for markets driven by speculators. It appears that there has been some recognition that the overall lithium market is indeed in a perilous state, so maybe the tide has turned. I'm not calling the bottom, but I am certain that current pricing for both lithium derivative chemicals and LTR shares are dirt cheap! The old scales of downside versus upside are weighted strongly towards upside right now imo.

regards
    DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.020(2.55%)
Mkt cap ! $1.952B
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 83.0¢ 80.0¢ $14.75M 18.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 206368 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 5649 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.