LTR 6.33% 84.0¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-42927

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    SMP46 i think a lot of investors and traders like the LTR story medium term but got out a little while back as just too hard and painful fighting shorters.

But those and many others been keeping a watching brief on LTR/PLS and waiting on sidelines for moment when sentiment turning or perceive the low to be in and tide has turned. I think that may have been yesterday and today for many.

Once she turns there is then the compounding effect of such a high short position having to be covered/ unwound, which can see some really aggressive SP movements as they all fight to pick up limited stock on offer. Investors who have held on through the sector carnage unlikely to sell now, so only trader supply and some shorts trying to suppress and slow the rise (so they can cover more steadily).

Not hard to see some big swings upwards on even a breath of further lithium price recovery or other good news. Such a bleak outlook had been priced in, won't take much of that not eventuating to turn sentiment and SP in a big way.

Happy holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.