LTR 2.55% 80.5¢ liontown resources limited

My post is more alluding to the timing of where LTR is situated...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 324
    My post is more alluding to the timing of where LTR is situated in the market right now.

We are very close to if not already at the price floor of lithium spodumene and carbonate pricing, and the sentiment has been changing recently with the media pushing lithium stocks as attractive buys now, and recovery is share price for American lithium producers (Aus to follow).

Despite a dip in the carbonate futures (GFEX.LC2411) on Friday last week, Ablemarle closed at +4.14%, Arcadium US closed +4.11%, and SQM closed +3.04 showing a strong confidence returning (a different trend than we have seen in the past). It must be attributable to fresh investors contributing capital and/or shorters are deciding to close their positions. It is a shame the ASX closes way before the US market, but I'm hoping to see a strong gains for LTR come this Monday.

I will be reviewing ASX and ASIC data next week, I had a brief look earlier and believe there was actually a reduction in short positions from around 11% to 10% for LTR, but the data was not a like-for-like comparison so I will be reviewing this again properly when ASIC updates their reporting.

With all this being said, yes I believe the recovery for LTR price is imminent and unique to this current time, not to be conflated with previous posts about management etc.

Just my opinion and not advice.

Cheers,
    Last edited by CapitalKing: 25/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.