LTR 0.00% 88.0¢ liontown resources limited

Yes @Joannie, I'd buy. I'm already all in LTR as I'm confident....

1. 6,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22284
    Yes @Joannie, I'd buy.
    I'm already all in LTR as I'm confident. I was actually trying to sell an asset overseas to buy more at 90c but I couldn't sell it. Now it's even at a better price. Lets' see if I can sell it quickly.

I'm confident of quality of LTR project, management and the lithium market recovery. I'm confident of my own research. Even extremely confident.

However I can't know what the external parties who try to force LTR sp down will do next. Unless they do illegal things, I'm still confident of LTR. The tide will turn.

Some posters here are shamelessly posting misleading information. These people are even not human in my eyes. They are liars and thieves. trying to mislead people and steal their money through stock market. One of them was saying (I've seen it above) that LTR was going to get $760m, then tried to got $550m, then been happy with $380m from LG. One said LTR had to do a CR. The other one says LTR has loans to bank and banks might ask LTR to pay it. Another one says LTR has no money left. needs to make CR... bla bla... lies, lies and more lies.

These people are crooks. They know well what happened but still telling lies here.

LTR wanted to get $760m but those syndicate banks wanted LTR to pay $300m Ford loan. So the money LTR would receive was $450m. That was for 4mt ore process plant. Then LTR tried to get $550m loan and accepted to pay $300m Ford's loan from that money. Then LTR would have only $250m which was not enough. I believe LTR management outsmarted the shorters and the Someone. Those bastards were expecting to get that loan was cancelled again and LTR was going to be in very bad situation. When LTR got the LG loan which is $380m and kept the $300m Ford loan.

So LTR has got $680m fund and now have roughly around $380m in the bank.

I think LTR will receive around AU$150m(USD$100m) from Sinomine in 10 months. (100kt of spod at around US$1000/t). That is only one customer.

LG, Ford and Tesla will receive their offtake spod orders in next 10 months as well.It was around 275kt in offtake agreements (LG:100kt, Tesla:100kt Ford:75kt for the first year)

Say we supply 200kt (75kt less than planned)
    That'd be US$200m or AU$300m revenue.

A big portion of the cost for that spod is already paid as we have a huge ore stock. The biggest (2/3) cost of producing spod is mining it as you may know.

Revenue: AU$150m (Sinomine)
    Revenue: AU$300m (Tesla,Ford,LG)
    Existing cash: $380m
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Total cash will be $830m

at the end of June 30, 2025

Say we produced and sold 300kt spod.
    Say our initial ramp up cost is high and it's AU$ 1000/t (USD 650/t)
    (Being conservative here)

The AISC (all-in-sustained-cost) operation costs will not be any more than $300m.

For example PLS's operation expenses in FY2024 for 700kt spod production and with 917 employees was $660m. (revenue of $1,173m).

Say we spend around half of PLS expenses. Also consider that we have already mined huge amount of ore and its cost is already paid in last FY. So our operation cost will be much less than $300m.

$830m ($450m revenue + $380m cash in hand)
    less $300m operation expenses
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Then we will still have $530m in hand
    (at the end of 2025FY. July 1st 2025).

Then we can go a lot more with that money another FY, up to June 2026.
    No problems at all.

So we will not have any financial problem in the next 12 months.

You all can make these calculations. Its very simple.

I just want those bastard to leave us alone. Whoever they are. They can push the sp down as much as they want. That doesn't matter for me. I'm not looking to sp anymore.

I only wish them not to do any illegal things like sp manipulations, blocks and traps in gov and other corporate levels, rumours, etc. etc. You name it. I see them as corporate terrorists if they do these things.

I see pushing the stock price down to these low levels as their weakness. They have nothing to do other than playing with the stock price which is illegal manipulation. In my opinion they are criminals.

I don't know what else they can do to make LTR looking bad. They might try to bomb our process plant maybe, or burn down LTR office building, LOL.

They are dangerous people. You can expect those criminals to do anything. These are corporate terrorists in black suits.

Last edited by anatol: 04/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.134B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 59583 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 27161 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.53am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.