LTR 8.28% 78.5¢ liontown resources limited

I'm very happy to see so many downrampers and non-holders are...

1. 6,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21932
    I'm very happy to see so many downrampers and non-holders are making a lot of negative posts here. I even can't see many of them as I've blocked a huge amount of dirty posters.

That definitely tells me that the shorters and the someone are all got shocked by;

1. LTR's strategic partnership with LG first then
    2. the smooth ramp up and production.

and now they don't know what do to now. So they are trying to post all the rubbish they can find here.

No problems. I'm 100% confident now after seeing over 10,000t spod production that;

• KV project is being ramped up smoothy,

• the ramp up process is now going into full production. It's now being a commercial production. That's a very important stage. A lots of instos are watching that.

• there is no major problems in the plant, (they already have all of the spares)

• there is even no teething problems,

• the plant design is state of the art and working smoothly. That is already proved.

• the plant is not complicated and not full of modified parts and machines like Greenbushes and others' 1st generation plants, so works reliably.

• the plant's uncomplicated design with high tech machines gives very cost effective production opportunity, so the cost will be very low (I believe it will be much less than the planned cost of USD$423/t in DFS if they start using high grade ore feed around 2%)

• LTR will start receiving cash soon, and has $380m in the bank,

• Lithium price has no room to go down any more than this as Chinese lepidolite mines and Zimbabwean mines are being loss maker.

These are all disastrous results for the shorters and the someone indeed.

That's why they need to post more negative material here. So, guys don't worry about them. I'm just put them all on ignore. Otherwise they will make you angry. Just ignore.

Anyways,

Someone can still be happy to waste money to push LTR's sp down. Buy high sell low..! What a stupid act that is.

The question for independent shorters is now being;
    • should they keep their shorts by relying on the someone's crazy action or
    • should they immediately stat covering their short positions.

I don't care. It's up to them.

The more pressure they put the more it will go up. Like a spring basically.

I know existing confident shareholders buying and/or trying to buy more LTR atm.

The big instos, domestic or overseas, might start buying at any time as well. Because they are probably watching LTR's ramp up progress. They will see now that LTR is already in full commercial production and start buying IMO.

If they start buying at these very low prices they can buy a lot, they can scoop up everything on sale side for days and weeks. Just wait and see what happens.

Time will come.
    I'm patiently waiting,
    and holding tight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.5¢
Change
0.060(8.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.843B
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 79.3¢ 74.5¢ $8.683M 11.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 187603 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.5¢ 104537 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.