LTR 4.80% 59.5¢ liontown resources limited

remeber PLS on start of production traded at 15c and Lithium was...

1. 9,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1511
    remeber PLS on start of production traded at 15c and Lithium was in the toilet then..

PLS didnt have off takes with the likes of Telstra, ford etc..they certainly didnt have the surety of a mamoth company Like LGEs on board that has talked with there money and i know doubt, will go a step further than they have if needed Also PLs didnt have the process in place that LTR have with there circuit . Things have moved on to the benefit of LTR..

The world has slowly.woken up to china, the yanks need us the western world need us , and the IRA spod is needed.

Read the article from the AFR in regards to the americans and looking after supply, Read veritas post where the trump/biden teams are coming from the same page ..

and then read about the LIT coming from Africa and how the chinese are making deals and their falling over because the Africans want more and more..

i could go into more detail but the facts are out there and lastly, take the blinkers off and read anatols posts .informative and to the point .

CR never say never but personally there is too much money flying around.

Laters...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.5¢
Change
-0.030(4.80%)
Mkt cap ! $1.442B
Open High Low Value Volume
62.0¢ 62.5¢ 59.0¢ $8.852M 14.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 212314 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 310624 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.