LTR 0.70% 71.0¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-44308

1. 4,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 754
    Lets be real.

The share price continues to underperform thanks to your outlook (lol or so you believe) and the manipulators with leverage, hardly a level playing field.

The companies management in my view contiunes to out perform, they have done a stellar job thus far.

LTR in my view wont be going into care and maintenance and will succeed with the backing of LGES, $250 million and the fact they need our product to run their business all but confirms LTR will be a success.

@anatol research has been pretty good so far and offers more to the forum than what you do, it wouldn't surprise me if you suffered from tall poppy syndrome and your need for an audience.

I doubt very much your contributions here are valued and before you say: "thats because i'm not bullish LTR",nothing could be further from the truth.

I can't recall a time where you have wrote something positive about LTR to provide balance.

Better to provide a balanced approach, if you want people here to listen to you, instead of your i'm right everyone else is wrong attitude.

But then again i'm not expecting much from you.

Rooks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $1.733B
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 71.0¢ 69.0¢ $1.613M 2.310M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207559 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 118477 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.