LTR 0.60% 84.0¢ liontown resources limited

Nothing has dissipated. This was shorters selling borrowed...

1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    Nothing has dissipated. This was shorters selling borrowed shares. It couldn't have been so obvious. I literally laughed at the trading patterns today and yesterday. All those share will be bought back don't worry. Shorters were desperate for capitulation but it never happened, only way the price went down was to borrow shares and sell them. Its all there black and white and now shirters have no way out. What happened to capital raise to raise funds? Ha ha, losers. Didn't see LG deal come to punch you in the face? Now the lithium price has found it's bottom where is the capitulation going to come from? Run the price down all you want but there are no meaningful sellers to buy your shares back. Why would anyone sell now? Face it, unless nukes start flying shorters are going to get bent over. It doesn't have to happen next week or next month for all I care but there is no way out. Have a look how much the price rose 2 days ago and that was with 10 million shorts trying to hold the price down. Wait till the positive news starts rolling in. This was the tip of the iceberg.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.