LTR 5.84% 72.5¢ liontown resources limited

The best and the worst of human nature is laid bare on these LTR...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    The best and the worst of human nature is laid bare on these LTR threads. Picking a way through all the comments based upon nothing, to find reasonable analysis pointing up or down, gets ever harder.
    Anyway, i am a fan and holder of LTR. I have been buying what i can at these levels. All the macro mid-long term points in their favour. But i can't see there being a bid for it. My reasoning lies in the events of the ALB shot. It offered a good price which the board advised to accept. This flushed out Gina, who stepped in and acquired a blocking stake at i believe averages 2.80ish? Why she do that? In part, and i am sure only in part, was to prevent LTR becoming a non-Australian resource. The message was sent to any prospective bidder she was ready to prevent such bids. She still has her stake. Why would any other foreign company step up now and hope to get LTR, even at $3 which seems unlikely these days. Anything less offered would be laughed at by the board and Gina. Anything more would mean a company is taking the longest term view, in a world where they need to show results every six months. It's like asking a pollie to take decisions for the long-term Australian benefits of our future unborn. So hanging in for a bid seems like wasted hope, i hang in for a Li market turnaround and successful LTR future as a hi-end producer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
0.040(5.84%)
Mkt cap ! $1.758B
Open High Low Value Volume
67.5¢ 73.0¢ 66.8¢ $8.838M 12.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.5¢ 476775 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.