LTR 0.60% 82.5¢ liontown resources limited

@TrayonRangerSpot on TR. It frustrates me when so many use the...

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1137
    @TrayonRanger

Spot on TR. It frustrates me when so many use the current share price as a means of either downramping or consoling or assuring themselves because they decided to sell.

If someone wants to sell at a higher share price good for them, but then why re-enter the forum to let everyone else know you feel bad for them if they didn’t? That has a very off smell about it. Like we holders who can still see the great fundamentals of the best mining company in the country need pitying or something. I take my hat off to those who sell and make some great profit. Go and enjoy it, but please the pity is not needed because I am still holding.

Not only am I still holding, I have been buying. The market is a rollercoaster. What goes up, usually must come down, and what goes down, when things improve, usually always goes back up.

While I am typing this, to the right of my iPad screen are advertisements for various electric model vehicles, Volvo being one of them. The EV is here to stay. So is LTR.

GLTAH. As TR says, this share price fiasco is vastly artificially made. If not for the current sentiment influenced by a shonky market, LTR would again be the talk of the town and envy of all trying to emulate them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.