LTR 6.55% 77.3¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-44567

1. 689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    They are not all trolls. Anyone who tried to have an opinion on selling shares when they were $3 were literally abused on this thread by those whose spruiking said it will get to $8 (without any factual justification - even the directors were saying sell!). How many people believed this rubbish and did not sell their shares or worse bought more at that price. Now, anyone who says they sold at $3 is a troll (I posted many times when the share was at $3, never rude or abusive, simply stating market facts from my many years of share trading - I also posted when I sold out). I feel sorry for those people that had the inexperience to know better and are now sitting on some heavy losses. Even the few that I did buy back at 94c, do I feel sorry, yes, I would like to have paid 60c, but on the plus side, the quantity I bought was relatively small compared to my original holding. Just proves that we can all get it wrong, the market does not always behave predictably and often over-compensates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.