LTR 0.00% 83.5¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-44874

1. 3,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    what costs? Capital? AISC? Corporate overheads? Future? Historical? Funding costs? Process costs? Mining costs? Rehabilitation provisioning costs?

TBH I'm not sure LTR is operationally mature enough to provide any of that data with any degree of confidence. So I guess they'll stay with the conventional requirements associated with qrtly reporting (ie strictly cash inflows and outflows and cash balances as at 30 September). In a perfect world this might reveal (...maybe hint at ???...) some cost behaviours or trends emerging; it might highlight capital cost estimate alignment / progress; provide robust estimate of available cash and funding facilities underwriting at least the next 3 months.

... and if we're real lucky, we might get some commentary about perceived or estimated alignment with the original dfs about on time; on budget; no material departures of operating parameters save an obvious commodity price collapse; no emerging cost trends which might compromise dfs operating cost assumptions or process yields.

otherwise, I wouldn't be expecting too much.

have a great day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.024B
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 85.0¢ 82.0¢ $10.00M 11.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 108577 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 53840 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.