LTR 0.00% 83.5¢ liontown resources limited

If we receive a $0.09 dividend I for one would be over the moon....

1. 1,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    If we receive a $0.09 dividend I for one would be over the moon. Close enough to a 100% return on my initial investment a little over five years ago. For many others it would be an even better return no doubt. The stuff of dreams…However it is a GS forecast so I can’t get to excited. Anybody seen a copy?

Other threads are discussing the potential for merger/takeover activity. If it happens then it happens. Nothing I can do will change that. If it doesn’t happen then I’m happy to sit back and collect dividends. I think they’ll happen just not sure when and how much. One thing I would like to see, in addition to regular dividends, are ongoing share buybacks provided it makes financial sense. It would tighten the register up and “discourage” shorting activity. I’m not one to get too caught up in the whole “evil shorters” narrative as it can do your head in. It’s a fact of life for us retailers. Learn to live with it and, as the old saying goes, “if you can’t beat them, join them”. Use their downward pressure to add to your position as some have been doing of late.

Another 20 000 tons set to sail towards the end of next week. Got to be a good thing doesn’t it?

On a slightly different note some of the worst news possible for a related family member this week. I won’t go any further but remember to enjoy life along the way. You never know what’s around the corner…enough from me i’m taking two of our board members a walk for coffee…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.024B
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 85.0¢ 82.0¢ $10.00M 11.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 108577 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 53840 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.