LTR 1.54% 64.0¢ liontown resources limited

Thank you @anatol I’m sure you don’t mind me linking your post...

1. vmp
    13,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9150
    Thank you @anatol

I’m sure you don’t mind me linking your post to the less cluttered thread LTR Q&A

Your post demonstrates once again that committed shareholders know more about the company than analysts who are not focused as they’d have to make money covering multiple companies and who knows what their agenda are. Your post has given us insight on ESG with compelling real life examples favouring LTR by a long stretch. We’re standing on your shoulders and we won’t be beaten

Folks, for now  Forget about the street shavers and bell peppers of the world. Forget their targets until they wake up to what’s on offer here. How could PLL have $1.5 billion cap with 1/6 of LTR’s contained lithium? Because they’re being spruiked by JP Morgan imo. LTR the S bradbury of hard rocks and is ready in a moment to rock in this sector.

How could street shavers value us at 1/5 of of PLL. Bell pepper is even worse, their target is 1/10 compared to jp Morgan pll valuation when applied to LTR. “We’re not in Central Africa........We’re not in Western Africa.......We’re not in northern Quebec..........We’re in world class mining jurisdiction!!!! And that carries a premium” said our new MD. In other words, analysts have no clue. Now vmp would like to add: “we’re not in Pilbara...........We’re not in Greenbushes.........We’re not in southern cross!!! We’re in Kathleen Valley!!! And that carries multiple premium!!!!

Folks, @anatol’s post above deserves 200 likes and 200 GA’s before 10:00 am surely

cheers
    Last edited by vmp: 29/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
64.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $1.576B
Open High Low Value Volume
62.5¢ 64.0¢ 61.8¢ $3.040M 4.847M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 47609 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
64.5¢ 104845 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.