LTR 8.45% 65.0¢ liontown resources limited

@timmi when KV went from 19 million tonnes to 156 it was in a...

1. 805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 994
    @timmi when KV went from 19 million tonnes to 156 it was in a series of steps. As many would now know our management team controlled the message beautifully- When we were 19 million tonnes they were "hoping " to increase the resource to about 29 million tonnes. They delivered over 50 million ( don't quote me but in that vicinity) Next step was about 74 million tonnes followed by a wham bam thank you Mam to over a hundred and then on and on to the present tonnage. I still suspect KV is over 200++ and will show that with further drilling. Buldania may be quicker to expose its massive reserves and potential scale. It is open at depth and along strike and the pegmatites are thick and high grade and potentially run for kilometres ( yes kilometres) I think a MONSTER is lurking at Buldania. Rest assured our management team will have a comprehensive, professional and well planned drilling program which will uncover whatever is hidden. LTR may not be know as the 4th largest hard rock Lithium resource in the world for much longer. A higher position on the ladder awaits. DYOR or do yourself a favour and save time - just read @anatol posts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
-0.060(8.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.576B
Open High Low Value Volume
70.5¢ 71.0¢ 65.0¢ $9.671M 14.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 595095 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
65.5¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.