LTR 0.00% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

What I have come to understand more recently, is that people on...

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    What I have come to understand more recently, is that people on this and other lithium forums, are the exception and not the rule. Because I come here every day and read all the incredibly informative posts from posters, whose depth of knowledge on this subject, astounds me, you kind of take for granted that everyone knows what is coming and the EV revolution and electrification of everything is inevitable. But they don't. In NZ, very few people talk about it and glaze over when I talk about it, you should hear the commotion over here after the government announced an EV rebate scheme to purchase new EV cars! Admittedly they do want to fund it from those that purchase new petrol cars, but you think they were taking your first born.

A few weeks back, on our main TV news broadcast, they had a big segment on the rise in purchase of EV's, the increasing trend of EV purchases, the future demand, lithium shortage and how all the major car makers plan to go fully electric by 2025 to 2030. It was the first time I have ever seen a report on mainstream TV over here. Off course we are a pimple on the arse of world EV car sales, but extrapolate that around the world and I am beginning to understand the the message is getting out and it is about to change big time.

Don't take for granted that people know what you know, they don't and you will all be well rewarded for that knowledge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.5¢ 94.0¢ 90.3¢ $11.62M 12.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 119641 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 140664 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.