LTR 3.63% $1.00 liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-693

1. 6,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2220
    If the fundamentals driving a stock have very much changed, then IMCO historical data becomes very much questionable in the use of predicting future trends. Like say a stock that has exclusively worked in the uranium sector changes to work in the natural graphite sector. Even though in the end it is still mining the forces driving the uranium sector are quite different to what is going on in mining graphite.
    Anyway that is how I look at it and so I would prefer to say start working from a low point charting the new uptrend without taking a previous high, which was based on the discovery of a uranium resource, as relevant for the discovery of a graphite resource and setting resistance levels originating from the uranium resource or going as far as suggesting chart patterns are to be considered!
    As far as LTR is concerned I know SP had highs back in 2006 &2007, but what were they based on and that's where my question came from when eugened was talking about the original and LT holders. If he knows what those 2006/7 highs were based on to establish any relevancy to today's data?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.035(3.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.425B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ $1.02 97.0¢ $15.30M 15.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 92465 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 20810 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.