LTR 3.63% $1.00 liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-715

1. 6,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2220
    Maybe you try and explain to us how you came to the conclusion that directors are doing the manipulating. I have seen them buying and receiving shares instead of wages, as is supported by the companies announcements from time to time. I haven't see them selling any though, which would have to make it into some announcements!

Any other transactions would be against the rules of the Liontown Security Trading Policy
    https://www.ltresources.com.au/sites/default/files/P-7.%20Nov%202019%20Securities%20Trading%20Policy_0.pdf
    and likely against ASX rules and regulations as well as the Corporations Act 2001.

Personally I feel it would be beneficial to every holder to take a few minutes to read and understand the above mentioned Security Trading Policy. After all we expect our directors, company employees or connected person to follow it to the T.

"It would be hard to prove" you say, but would it be even worth the risk for a director to do or attempt to do any such manipulation, which we have seen taking place during trading. The simple answer IMCO is a resounding NO, however if you or anyone feels otherwise there is always a way to report such things to the company in the first place as it should be more than interested or alternatively to the regulators directly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.035(3.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.425B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ $1.02 97.0¢ $15.30M 15.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 92465 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 20810 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.