LTR 2.31% 63.5¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-7652

1. 1,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3102
    It won't last long. I can relate to taking a big so called "hit" with this holding...

When I started buying LTR it was dropping in value. At one stage I was down $85k on paper. Instead of panicking I bought more and enjoyed the fact that I had an opportunity to accumulate while the price was low. You may not be planning on accumulating anymore but my advice is top look b beyond the last few hours and into the coming months. Soon you'll be looking back and wishing you had more LTR shares like everyone else. VerySoon $1.170 will be a "once upon a time" story. Check out the depth in the sell column. It's missing complete increments. Try to imagine the next buy frenzy. Also realise that the inclusion to the ASX300 is very significant to us. We'll be available to some institutions that have potentially wanted to buy but don't get the green light until 20th September. This is just an entree to what's coming quarter four. Plenty of market sensitive news just around the corner. When the DFS is released it will be the catalyst to a joint venture. When we get a formal offer for a JV we'll be in a trading halt for three days and there'll be plenty that missed the boat wishing they'd bought LTR and didn't. Buying LTR has been life changing for many already. Every retrace rewards us with an upward leg eventually. In this case you won't have to wait long like some of us have had to wait in the past. LTR is now exponentially increasing in value and not looking to slow up any time soon.

IMO
    Last edited by GGG77: 09/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.31%)
Mkt cap ! $1.539B
Open High Low Value Volume
62.5¢ 64.5¢ 61.8¢ $4.675M 7.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 87537 63.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
64.0¢ 138436 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.