LTR 1.28% 79.0¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-8716

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I'm glad LTR stopped in the $1.50 - $1.60 bracket for at least one night, it would have been rude to blow straight past it without even a quick visit.4 bags today and whilst I know there are some gurus here who have many many bags more, it's you guys in this forum who have assisted me in my education and understanding of the stock and related factors and who have along with my own research helped me gain the
    confidence to slowly accumulate my holding from my first purchase of $800 bucks worth at 14c with modest grabs along the way to my last buy in the 90's.

4 bags for me today, and whilst I know many of you dwarf that, I'm so happy for the success stories you share and I pray those stories can be replicated by many more. The personal circumstances of CCC77 resonates with my own and whilst I'm a long way from giving my day job away I'm in a much more secure financial position now than I was a year ago because of LTR. Travelling from Sydney to Perth for one of those LTR pub catch ups is now a realistic prospect one day in the future. I hope I can share a shout with a few of you one day and share some more yarns.

all the best loyal LTR shareholders, may there be more success to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
0.010(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.915B
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 82.0¢ 78.5¢ $11.44M 14.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 342418 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.5¢ 102506 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.