LTR 0.00% $1.23 liontown resources limited

"Just what does Nige bring?"A cup of coffee, a doughnut and a...

1. 9,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1396
    "Just what does Nige bring?"

A cup of coffee, a doughnut and a ham Sambwich...Because in reality thats all he can offer..

With Africa... The promises are endless..when you start missing timeframes and sometimes not even making them at all, you cant trust the quality of management...as i said , The promises are endless, the delivery is woeful...

I had Been involved in an african Graphite play..so i suffered for 3 years always believing that it will all come to fruition, We had it all, mining licence, sez licence, the best graphite product absolute leagues ahead of similar companies... yada yada yada,...Tribal politics got in the way and the company is still trying to wade through it after 7 years......Never never again...

On A brighter note..i sold out of that company and Bought 1.38mill shares in LTR at an average of 7.5 cents ( shares and cost average has risen since that point)

Their politics are tribal and Volitility is the name of the game..What is said today doesnt always stand tomorrow ( ask nige i bet he has to wade through some rubbish). Everything is still the same and i havent seen anything yet that will change my mind...Delay, promise, delay promise, delay and repeat it about a thousand times...

You always feel that your going to get there and it just doesn't quite make it and (you can feel that niggle in the back of your mind you feel unsettled but persevere with your investment )so the management try to rework it and you guessed it...rinse and repeat....

The chinese are now all over this..so its game over its just going to slowly deteorate into total control...You think you are dealing with a chinese company but in fact you are dealing with the chinese government, when they put the brakes on..you do as your told...Australia is not the flavour of the month, the situation with australia is detorating so know favours there...

The aussies are the meat in the sambwich..chinese on the top, africans on the bottom ...

No hard feelings here..I dont want anyone to lose money irrespective of which Lithium play peeps are involved in...Any Aussie lithium success is a win for us all and highlights Australia and what they can bring to the market...

But as an investment africa to me is a road too long, the highway is littered with obstacles some not even thought of yet,Corruption is rife and with the predortory attitude of the chinese, Nige has got his work cut out ... it doesnt matter what you have in the ground you have to bring it to market. and when they tell you will be mining on a said date take it for what it is, a comment....CATL can sign any agreements you like but there always a proviso..Get it out of the ground or all agreements are off...

My Ltr investment gives me a sure and confident path forward..Promises are made and adheard to, Under promise and over deliver is the mantra,
    The jurisdiction is to my liking,
    The management are top notch and are aligned with shareholders, professional, reliable and approachable
    DFS completed and trustworthy
    The ESG creds are Professionally laid out and more than achievable.
    The product is mineable and sustainable
    Buldannia results to come
    Further news on KV to come
    Offtakes to come,
    Possible JV to come (mutepoint)
    Possible takeover (mutepoint)
    $450 mill raised with Insto's
    Company has no debt
    ROI is achievable in a Relatively short space of time... and...
    the list list goes on and on...

Good luck to the other crew i wish all aussie mining companies and their shareholders well...After all its the shareholders taking all the risk...

Laters...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 $7.836M 6.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39539 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 12600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.000 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 2016924
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.