LTR 0.00% $1.12 liontown resources limited

Hmm, that reminds me, because based on my charts, which I used...

1. 6,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2216
    Hmm, that reminds me, because based on my charts, which I used to set targets I sold most of my LTR holdings near the 18c high, because I was one of those useless traders and made a small fortune. Then I watched SP fall all the way to the 5.3c bottom. As my remaining holding started to increase in value after that, I again added to my holding and finished up with a lot shares than I held before. Over time I added even more during some of the dips and became a buy & hold investor incentivised by CGT discounts.

However I’m still using those noisy useless charts to make forecasts and set targets. Of late these forecasts have also included corrections down, but today SP hit the bottom TL of a rising channel I have maintained with in my charts all the way from the 5.3 low. So naturally I’m wonder now, if that channel line will hold as expected for another significant low?

However you may have realised I like charting the progress of the LTR SP progress, because the charts, my forecasts and my setting of targets gives me a lot more detailed information then some subjective fundamental analysis based on various assumptions situated anywhere between $2.20 to $15 ever will.

I understand and appreciate that you spend a lot of time and energy on your own FA targets often based on other stocks, their SP or value of their projects. So I would never suggest that your valuation are useless noise! However those stocks have their own fundamentalist members who would disagree on some of the analysis you do. So my question is how sure are you, in percentage terms, that you selecting and making the correct assumptions leading to the values you tend to quote here?

In closing, I say let’s learn from each other, consider each other’s points of view rather then declaring the other as useless noise. Alternatively it is each to their own, without reflecting negatively on the other, but I would still maintain that the combination of TA and FA over time would come up with most realistic results!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.12
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.715B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.15 $1.11 $6.437M 5.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 110090 $1.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 7995 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.12
  Change
0.000 ( 0.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.13 $1.15 $1.11 1451015
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.