LTR 4.91% $1.50 liontown resources limited

Goose would have HC readers believe that he's only bothering to...

1. 6,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1208
    Goose would have HC readers believe that he's only bothering to post here, and to particularly snipe at @anatol 's highly regarded comments, in order to help the potential newbies by giving them the benefit of his claimed broader and more balanced opinion. Well, I don't believe he's achieving that objective at all from his own tiny contributions. However, these potential newbies he is so concerned about are in fact indirectly becoming much better informed simply by having the opportunity to peruse all the many well researched replies to the goose from welded-on holders much more familiar with the actual LTR scenario. Thank you guys for your contributions which are rather like a refresher course to holders like myself.

Over the past 18 months, my own strategy to help several newbie friends and family to understand the ASX and to consider investing early in lithium/battery revolution companies like LTR, has been to personally spend an hour or so showing anyone interested how to use their preferred online platform and HC watch-lists to learn and make the better decisions regarding any investment they might care to make. No advice is necessary or given, but I find the most helpful tool to get them inspired and motivated for action is to simply show them my actual investment portfolio history which includes a most impressive LTR growth component. That alone does the trick, and usually gets them considering buying opportunities while this shorting keeps stocks under valued and offers a window of opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.50
Change
0.070(4.91%)
Mkt cap ! $3.624B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.41 $1.50 $1.41 $16.07M 10.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24460 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.50 352520 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.50
  Change
0.070 ( 6.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.41 $1.50 $1.41 3749970
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.