LTR 2.31% $1.33 liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-34789

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1301
    To the new investors here with the Mighty Lion I say welcome, but would caution against taking any heed of the howling hyenas who have clogged these threads recently telling you (with pithy one liners) what a terrible, terrible investment LTR is.

Many of us have been here for 5, 6 years and more hand have had these doom patrol traders, conduits for shorters and general misery merchants tell us that LTR was finished/rubbish/overpriced at 5 cents, 10 cents, 30 cents etc etc. Yawn, transparent, nonsense, yawn.

Great advice! Many of us are still up 1000% and more despite the recent events (and short term) retrace.

Take on board all considered views pro, con or neutral absolutely but make your own decisions with clarity and confidence and filter out these agenda driven advice givers who are assuredly not here to help you.

Funnily enough we had a retrace a number of years ago where the price fell from 12 or 13 cents to about 6 cents (a similar percentage to recent events). The baying howls were very similar to now but oddly enough didn’t last for too long and I don’t believe they will again now either.

I’ve always been here for the dream of mining. Well here we are on the very threshold, fully funded, independent, proud and strong. The real potential imho of being a Top 15 ASX company in the not too distant future.

But don’t take my word for it either. Seek out the many quality posters here who are self evident and garner as much information from quality sources as you can. Liontown’s own communications and reporting to its stakeholders are in my view as good as any in the field.

So make up your own mind for your own future circumstances, but if you’re with us to stay I have an inkling you’ll enjoy what the next few years might have to offer.

Welcome friends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.33
Change
0.030(2.31%)
Mkt cap ! $3.224B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.31 $1.35 $1.31 $7.523M 5.653M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8200 $1.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.33 19741 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.33
  Change
0.030 ( 2.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.31 $1.35 $1.31 1390804
Last updated 15.59pm 03/06/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.