LTR 1.07% $1.39 liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-36122

1. 10,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2489
    I have read most of the recent posts, and I am impressed by the depth of knowledge that accumulates here. Thanks.

Not so impressed by the judgement of possible outcomes. For me there are only two outcomes, of 'capital' importance.

1. Lithium price starts a recovery, IMO it must eventually if supply from existing mines and new start-ups is to equal demand.
    Then LTR can start production and meet break even at least until prices achieve DFS levels, and profit.

2. Lithium price continues to stagnate at or below current leve. Since I believe this is a China Govt iniative, China companies will themselves suffer from trading losses, and it must stop sometime.
    Then LTR should IMO continue to production, but losses may be expected and together with interest payments on debt, would have to be covered from cash or support of high wealth investors, or even us !!
    Would the people backing LTR with substantial funds let it fail for want of covering early losses - I think not.

There is, in my mind, just one other point of note :- could the DFS be substantially wrong in its inputs and outcomes - sure it does happen - but in LTR's case I rely on the management team's experience and accumen, which under TG is, IMO, top drawer. And also that during T/O opperations that DFS would have been micro examined by many parties.

So on the basis of my 2 possible outcomes, but taking into account the cumulative experience on these threads, as well as my own DD, I need to conclude that buying on today's spike down could be one of the best entries in more than a year !!

But please DYOR, this is not advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.39
Change
-0.015(1.07%)
Mkt cap ! $3.333B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.43 $1.36 $11.15M 8.045M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 108090 $1.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.39 90750 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.38
  Change
-0.015 ( 1.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.40 $1.43 $1.37 2391102
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.